Monday, November 16, 2009

We're Something Together (Finished)

CHRIS thinks Jonny's trying to seduce him. Jonny thinks Chris is trying to seduce him. They both like it.
It's a slash fic!
It's also a sequel to If You Love Me...!

---


Chris' POV

Jonny and I were sitting on his sofa. We'd spent the whole day together. It was great. In the morning we went for a run around the town. Jonny's not much of a runner, but he does well enough. For lunch we went to a nice vegetarian restaurant. They have the most amazing tofu there. I swear I must have eaten my entire weight in food. We went to a rehearsal with the rest of the band, which went pretty well. Then later on we went to go see a movie that had just come out. It was all right, but not as good as I'd expected it to be. Jonny loved it, though. Sometimes he's a silly man.

We weren't even doing anything except sitting. Not even talking. It was kinda awkward, and almost like we'd run out of things to say. That had never happened before. But there was also this sort of bond between us, like we didn't need to physically speak to each other in order to have a conversation. I liked where the conversation was going, too. I tapped my fingers on my leg, and Jonny scratched the side of his neck. I think it was some sort of conversation, anyway.

"I'm gonna make cookies," Jonny said, then stood up and walked to his kitchen. If that was a result of the unspoken conversation, then I definitely loved it. Cookies are fabulous.

"OK." I sat back and put my feet up on his coffee table. Reflecting on the day we'd had, I started to wonder- why was Jonny making cookies? It seemed kinda random, but I think I already knew the answer.

"They should be done in fifteen minutes." Jonny sat back down next to me. "They're chocolate chip."

"I love chocolate chip cookies!"

"I know." He was trying to seduce me, I could tell. I wasn't about to stop him, either.

"Oh, you know me so well, Jonny." Was I trying to flirt with him or something? I was weirding myself out a bit, yet I didn't want to stop.

"Well, we spent the whole day together on top of the fact that we've been best friends for ten years. I think I know everything about you now. Everything." Was he flirting back? I was starting to get a little excited, which weirded me out even more. I kept going, though.

"Ah, I think there are still a few things you don't know." Oh, God. What the hell did I mean by that? I was definitely flirting with him now, and there was no going back.

"Oh, yeah?" I needed to think of something clever and funny to say, so that when I started grinning like an idiot it wouldn't seem so suspicious.

"Yeah, like I bet you didn't know that I'm actually from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beteljeuse." That was the best I could come up with? At least it was some sort of cover.

"Oh, right. Wait... are you sure you're not a time-traveler?"

"Do I look like I have a DeLorean?"

"No, but you don't look like Mos Def, either."

"I think I do. We could have been separated at birth, actually." This conversation was seriously going almost as well as the unspoken one. Whatever amount of weirdness I felt, there was an equal, and sometimes greater, amount of happiness and excitement. Even if all this chatting didn't go anywhere, I was still enjoying it.

After ten minutes of our 'flirting', there was a loud knock on the door. It made me sad, because I knew that it was probably all over now. No matter who was at the door, once Jonny sat back down it wouldn't be the same.

"Guy." Guy was at the door. He looked like shit. Then I remembered what Jonny had told me, and what Sarah had tried to tell me. They were over, I could see it in his face. Jonny let him in, and he sat next to me on the sofa, where Jonny had been sitting. I felt sorry for Guy, but I was also a bit upset with him. He ruined all the fun I was having, and he brought this depressing air into the room. It wasn't his fault, though, so I let him get away with it.

After saying a few stupid things in an attempt to make him feel better, I was feeling worse than when he first walked in. Sometimes I need to know when to shut my big mouth. Luckily, Jonny had reentered the living room with the tray of cookies. I dug right in, but Guy said he wanted to go to bed. Jonny was letting him stay the night, and he told him that he could sleep in his bed. Lucky bastard.

Guy said goodnight and left. Jonny and I were alone again. Nothing would happen, though, because Guy was only in the other room, but being alone with Jonny was enough for me. We watched some telly and ate the cookies. Well, I think I ate all the cookies, but Jonny probably meant for that to happen. It was getting later and later, and I was getting more and more tired by the minute, but I didn't want to leave. My eyes were closing by themselves, and I was having a hard time keeping them open for even a few seconds.

I finally let my eyes close completely, and let my head fall so that I was resting on Jonny's shoulder. If I fell asleep like this, there was no way he'd make me leave.

-

“Awww!” I opened my eyes to see Guy standing behind the sofa, staring down at me. “How cute.”

“What?” another voice asked. I felt something moving under the back of my shoulder blades. I had fallen asleep with half of my body resting on Jonny. “Oh. Morning, Guy.”

“Good morning, Jonny. Chris.” I sat up and stared at the wall. I couldn't believe I had spent the whole night asleep on Jonny. A sudden, overwhelming rush of ecstasy and confusion flooded my being as a million thoughts ran through my head. Jonny had let me fall asleep on him. Guy had found us sleeping. He had implied that there was some man love between us. Was there? I hoped so, but I didn't necessarily want Guy to think there was. I had eaten about twenty cookies last night and not yet had a drink. My throat was extremely dry.

“Hmm, I think I need a drink.” I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

“You know where the cups are,” Jonny said as I was leaving. Of course I knew where they were, I spent most of my free time at his apartment.

I felt awkward even walking. It was like the more I tried to hide what I was feeling, the more it showed through my body language. As I opened the aptly named cupboard to grab a cup, something occurred to me. If I had wanted something to happen between Jonny and me, and Jonny seemed to want something to happen between Jonny and me, then I shouldn't care what Guy or anyone else would think. Then again, I was still a bit unsure about Jonny. He was totally trying to seduce me the night before, but he might have changed his mind since then. He didn't seem too worried about me sleeping on him, which could mean that either he didn't care, or that he was very good at hiding his emotions. Both sounded very plausible.

When I walked back to the room with a nice glass of water in my hand, Guy was getting ready to leave.

“Leaving so soon?” I asked.

“Yeah. I figured that I should probably go back to my apartment and, you know, sort things out.”

“Oh, right. Good luck, man.”

“Thanks. You too.”

“What?”

“I have no idea. It just kinda sounded like the right thing to say. Anyway, see you guys later.”

“See you,” Jonny said as Guy opened the door and left. I sat back down next to Jonny, and finally took a sip of the water. It was quite refreshing, but it didn't help a whole lot. I turned to Jonny. He was fiddling with a string that was being unraveled from his shirt. He looked so adorable. I set the cup down on the table, turned my body, and rested my feet on Jonny's leg. At first he just kept messing with the string, but eventually he looked up.

“You know, we've spent over twenty-four hours together.” He was still acting like nothing had happened. Maybe he didn't care.

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No, I was just noticing. I like hanging out with you.” Right then something amazing happened. I felt like I had been lifted up and was now just floating in midair. It was one of the happiest moments I've ever experienced. I took my feet off of Jonny's leg, and scooted over as close to him as I could get. I was being really, really, really courageous. It was starting to scare me a bit, but I couldn't stop myself. What if I went too far?

“You do?”

“Yeah.” As I stared into his big, green eyes, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I wanted to kiss him so bad. “Chris... what's up with you?”

“What d'you mean?”

“It's just that you've been acting a bit... strange since yesterday.”

“Well, so have you!”

“Yeah, I guess... we've both been acting a bit strange.”

“Why is that?”

“Like I'm supposed to know? Do you think there's a reason for us to be acting strange?” At that moment I knew he was trying to seduce me again. It was definitely working.

-

“Lust.”

“...What?” Jonny and I were still sitting on his sofa, though now we were watching telly. There was some drama show on where all the women are sluts and all the guys are man-whores.

“That's all that these people ever feel,” I replied. It was true- none of their relationships lasted much further than the bedroom. Plus it was a nice way to answer his question, even though it was delayed by about two hours. Lust was the reason for us to be acting strange. But maybe not just lust. Maybe there was something even deeper between us. We had been very close friends for years and years, and sometimes feelings just sorta develop, right? “I mean, look at this chick. She doesn't like that guy, she just wants to do him. And it's the same thing with him, 'cause she may be a bitch, but she's also got a slammin' body, and that's all he cares about.”

“That's a very good point.”

“People like this disgust me.”

“Me too, and yet we still sit here and continue to watch it.”

“Ah, and that's where the world of television gets us, my friend. We are so terrificly sad that we will sit and watch something filled with people we don't like, just because it's something to do. Horrible.”

“We could do something else.”

“Oh, yeah?” I said it extremely flirtatiously, which I had had no intention of doing. It wasn't until after I said it that I realized I had done something stupid. Jonny didn't seem to notice, though.

“I don't know what we could do, though. There's not much to do 'round here, really.”

“We could go out somewhere,” I suggested. I kinda hoped that if we were out in public, I'd stop being so obvious.

“Like where?”

“I don't know... pub?"

“Whoa, whoa. Did Chris Martin just suggest going to a pub... at eleven in the morning?”

“Actually, it was a quote from Hot Fuzz.”

“Simon Pegg movie?”

“Yeah.”

“Makes more sense. Seriously, though, where?”

“We could go for a run. You know, if you're up for it.” And run we did. Nothing like a little physical activity with Jonny to get my mind off of... physical activity with Jonny. Actually, it didn't really help at all. It probably made things worse.

“Shit, man, I can't do this anymore!” Jonny yelled, gasping for air and clutching the side of his abdomen. I turned around, but continued to run in place.

“Jon, we've only been running for, like, ten minutes!”

“Not all of us are built like you, Chris!” He had stopped completely, and was now resting his arm on a parking meter.

“Fine, we'll stop.” I slowed down and jogged towards Jonny. Running did absolutely no good, anyway; everything that had happened since the day before was still positively fresh in my mind. “Jonny... last night...”

“Yeah?” He looked straight at me, which is a tad ironic considering what I wanted to ask him.

“... Poor Guy.” Where was all that boldness I had before? I really wanted some more of that, even though if I'd had it, I probably would have been silently beating myself for being so out there.

“Yeah, it sucks when stuff like that happens. But to be honest, I never really liked Sarah. I always thought it was a bit odd that Guy got on so well with her.” Come on, self, where is that Jonny-loving-and-not-afraid-to-show-it bit? Maybe suggesting to leave the comfort of the sofa was a bad idea.

“We get on pretty well, don't we?” What an interesting and clever segue into 'Hey, Jonny, let's make out!'. Sometimes I want to hit myself.

“Uh...” Jonny was clearly at a loss for words. I think I might have confused him a bit. “Yeah, I'd say so. I mean, we're best friends and we've managed to spend an entire day together without killing each other, so... but you... you mean...” He was still trying to catch his breath, but I could tell that wasn't the reason for his pauses. He looked as though he was getting uncomfortable. “Maybe we should go back home- uh, back to my apartment and... yeah.”

“OK.” I wasn't sure how to feel. Jonny's quite a shy person, so the fact that we were chatting in the middle of the sidewalk could have been the source for his uneasiness. We walked back to his apartment, an awkward silence between us yet again. This time there was no unspoken conversation, though, which made it even weirder.

“Well, we're here now, so...” I said as we walked into Jonny's apartment.

“Yeah. Um... you... OK, you... last night, is that what..?” I nodded. “Um... we were... and there was... right?”

“Yeah, you tried to seduce me, and-”

“Wait, you thought I was trying to seduce you?”

“Yeah.”

“That's not how I remember it...”


-


Jonny's POV
*A flashback sorta thing*


I was sitting on the couch next to Chris. We were both silent. I wondered what he was thinking about. Was he thinking about me? It wouldn't be a huge shock, given that we were sitting right next to each other, but sometimes I have to wonder. Chris is always joking around with me, kissing me on the cheek and calling me his gay lover, but sometimes I get the feeling that maybe it's not just for laughs. I wouldn't mind if it was serious, though I wasn't gonna try and make a move or anything.

After a while the silence became unbearable. We just sat there, completely wordless, the only sound in the entire room coming from Chris tapping his fingers on his leg. I needed to find something to talk about, or some way to get out of the room. The latter seemed like a better choice, because my thoughts about Chris were starting to get a little too pervy for my liking.

“I'm gonna make cookies,” I stood up and then walked into the kitchen. I knew Chris loved cookies, and I was hoping that they'd help to start some sort of conversation. Then I began to worry. Did I even have cookies to make? The level of awkward in the room would definitely rise if it turned out that I didn't even have cookies. Luckily, I found some premade, just-stick-it-in-the-oven-and-go stuff.

With that out of the way, I set out to the living room to strike up a conversation with Chris.

“They should be done in fifteen minutes. They're chocolate chip.” It wasn't the most charming thing I could have said, but it got the job done at least.

“I love chocolate chip cookies!”

“I know.” This conversation wasn't going to go very far if I didn't think of clever things to say.

“Oh, you know me so well, Jonny.” His beautiful blue eyes gave him away. He was trying to start something. I figured that if he was gonna make the first move, then I might as well play along.

“Well, we spent the whole day together on top of the fact that we've been best friends for ten years. I think I know everything about you now. Everything.” I'm fairly certain that I wasn't exaggerating. We both knew everything about each other. Well, almost everything. I don't think he exactly knew about my feelings towards him.

“Ah, I think there are still a few things you don't know.” There he goes, being all flirtatious and irresistible again.

“Oh, yeah?” I kept up as best as I could, and we went back and forth for a good ten minutes or so before there was a knock at the door. It was a good thing, too, because I'd almost forgotten about the cookies. On the other hand, it meant I had to stop flirting with Chris.

As it was my apartment, I got up and answered the door. It was Guy, whose bitch of a girlfriend had just informed him that she no longer loved him. I was sad for him, but I was also a bit happy, because, as I previously stated, she was a bitch and didn't deserve to be with someone as nice as Guy.

I let him in and went to go check on the cookies. They were finished, so I took them out and placed them on a tray, then brought them out to Chris and Guy. Chris unsurprisingly grabbed a handful, but Guy just said he was tired. I let him sleep in my bed, partly because I didn't mind at all and I felt that it would be something to make him feel better, but also so that I wouldn't have to tell Chris to leave.

We never did go back to our conversation, but we watched TV instead. That crazy man ate all the cookies, too. I never understood how he could do something like that and not gain any weight. Then again, he was always running and bouncing around like a kangaroo, and his metabolism had to be faster than a puma.

After a few hours I wondered if Chris was ever going to leave. I didn't mind if he stayed, but I would at least liked to have known. I looked over at him and saw that his eyes were closing. He tried to keep them open, but it was no use. Eventually, he stopped trying and kept them closed. Then he rested his head on my shoulder. He was definitely staying the night.

-


Chris' POV


“So... neither of us were actually trying to seduce the other, but because we both thought we were being seduced... we went along with it?”

“I guess so.”

“What a stroke of luck!”

“Yeah. Interesting how things have a way of working themselves out.” Since we had both established that there was something between us, the connection steadily grew stronger and stronger. I walked closer to Jonny, breathing in his clean scent. I wasn't afraid to be bold anymore.

“Then it wouldn't be weird if I did this?” I reached out and gently ran my fingers through his hair, pushing it back behind his ear.

“No, it's not weird.” I placed my entire hand against his jawline, then did the same with my other hand. Pulling him as close as possible, I opened my mouth and locked my lips with his. It felt right. Tingling sensations shot throughout my entire body as I pulled away from Jonny. He wasn't satisfied, though.

Roughly grabbing my hips, he thrust his tongue into my mouth, then proceeded to run his hands up and down my back. I slid my hands down his neck and torso and rested them on his chest. Our mouths and tongues infused into one, and after a bit I pushed him away. At first, he had a confused and hurt look on his face, then he realised what I was doing. There was an armchair in the corner of the room, and I continued to push him backwards until we reached it.

As he collapsed into the seat, I leaned forward, slowly resting my knees on the empty spaces of cushion on either side of him. He tightly grabbed the backs of my thighs as I straddled him. For the next hour we just stayed there, running our hands exploringly all over each other's bodies and kissing each other's mouths, necks, cheeks, ears, jaws, and I think even noses got in there at one point.

It was fucking awesome.

-

The sun was shining brightly through the orange curtains hung up on the windows in Jonny's bedroom. I opened my eyes and looked at the sleeping body lying next to me. He was lying on his back, but his head was turned towards me. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him, so I tried to sneak out as quietly as I could.

"Going somewhere?" he asked as I stood up off the bed.

"I didn't want to wake you up."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you started talking in your sleep."

"I talked in my sleep? What did I say?"

"You said," he started, sitting himself up. "...something about 'Wow, Jonny, you're so great in bed. Even better than girls.' " I laughed and sat back down next to him.

"Oh, did I?"

"Yeah," he smiled back. "So, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, there's not much left to do after last night, is there?"

"Haha, nope."

"I should probably go home."

"Why, you don't like me anymore? Fun's been had, so now you're done?" he asked in a mock upset tone.

"Yes."

"You don't have to go." He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "It's not like we've got anything important to do today."

"Yeah, but I really should at least go home and change. I've been wearing the same thing for the past few days... uh, with the exception of last night," I added with a grin.

"Hmm, fair enough. Want me to walk with you?"

"Yeah, OK. But... Jonny?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"You're going to have to let go of me first."

"Eh, I don't really see that happening." I smiled and kissed his forehead. I was happier than I could ever have imagined. All I wanted to do was just stay there all day, wrapped in Jonny's arms. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible, so after a few minutes we got out of bed and left.

The walk to my apartment from Jonny's usually takes about fifteen minutes. On the way we talked about silly things like the weather, how tasty chocolate is, and such. From an outsider's point of view we just looked like two regular old friends. I wondered what people would think if they knew we were together. Deciding that I really wanted to find out, I linked my armed with Jon's. I suppose it made me kinda look like a girl, but I didn't care. What's funny is that I was actually too busy paying attention to Jonny to notice if anyone bothered to give us any looks.

When we got to my apartment I made sure to be as quick as I could changing. There were already some clothes laying on my bed, so I just grabbed them and put them on. I didn't look half-bad. I walked back out to Jonny, who was resting on my sofa.

"OK, I'm finally wearing different clothes now, so we can go do... whatever, if you want."

"Sounds like a plan," he said, slightly unenthusiastically. He just stared at the floor, even after I walked over and sat next to him.

"Jonny, are you OK?" He looked over at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just, um..." There was a hint of concern in his voice. "What are we gonna do about, you know, people... Guy and Will and Phil and everyone else in the world... what are we gonna do about them... finding out and stuff?"

I placed my hand on his shoulder, leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "We don't have to hide."

-

Jonny's POV

Chris and I were outside of the Bakery, about to go in for rehearsal. We'd been dating for a few days, and soon everyone was going to find out. I was beginning to get very nervous, and it must have been showing.

"J, calm down."

"Well, what are we gonna do? Just... announce it to them?"

"We don't have to announce anything."

"You said we weren't gonna hide."

"Yeah, and they'll find out when we start making out in front of them. Just pretend that they already know."

"I don't see this ending very well."

"Jonny." He grabbed my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes. "It will be fine. Everything will be fine." I wanted to be reassured by the dazzling blue eyes Chris owned, but I just couldn't help worrying. I was kinda shocked that Chris didn't seem to be worrying also, because he worries about everything, even the way he blinks.

"Let's just get this over with." We walked inside to find Guy and Will already working on their instruments.

"Hey, look, now we can party!" Guy exclaimed as we walked into the room.

"Yeah, but I accidentally left my keg at home. Sorry, Guy," Chris retorted. I love his cleverness; he can usually come up with the wittiest comments in no time flat.

"Ha, you're so funny," he sarcastically replied. He seemed to be getting a little annoyed now, which made me worry more. How was he gonna react?

"Hey, guys, I'll be right back. I have to call Marianne and ask her to bring me my hard drive," Will said, dialing his phone as he left the room.

"Buckland, you gonna play or are you just gonna stand there? 'Cause there's a standing fee."

"Oh. Yeah, I'll play." I walked over to my guitar and picked it up. My hands were sweating so much that it almost slipped out of my hands.

"What's up with you?" Guy asked. I turned around, and I started to feel quite lightheaded.

"Uh..."

"We're doing each other now, and he's all worried about it," Chris said in a very nonchalant manner. Guy stared at Chris for a few seconds before cackling.

"OK." He continued to laugh until he realised that Chris didn't laugh back. I could feel my hands getting even sweatier, and my legs started to shake. Chris still looked fine, though. "Wait. You're serious? Like... like, you two... had sex?" Chris nodded, and Guy, looking absolutely horrified, stood up and walked out. I can't remember if I collapsed, or if I voluntarily sat down, but next thing I knew I was on the floor.

"I told you."

"Jon, it's fine. He's just shocked, that's all. Give it some time to sink in." At that moment, Will walked back in.

"Hey, Guy just ran into the bathroom. He looked pretty sick... did I miss something?"

-

Will's POV

"Hmm, I don't know... Maybe you should go talk to him."

"Did he say anything, or... what? Did he just up and leave?"

"Well, he did go silent after a bit."

"What happened?"

"He got some... news," Chris replied vaguely.

"Oh, man, is everything OK?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Guy's just, you know, not so good at handling... stuff." He obviously wasn't going to give me a straight answer. I knew something was definitely wrong, though, because Jonny was sitting on the floor, completely silent.

"...I'm gonna go talk to him."

"Good idea." I left the room again and walked out into the hallway.

"Guy?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

"What?" a muffled voice replied.

"Can I come in?" The only response was a dull grunt. "Is that a 'yes'?"

"Whatever." I opened the door and walked in. Guy was sitting on the edge of the counter, looking almost disgusted.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Chris..."

"What about him?"

"Jonny..."

"Yeah, what about them?"

"They... Will, they..." Was anyone going to give me an answer?

"You're going to have to use actual words, mate."

"They're, you know... together."

"Really? Like... like, dating?"

"Yeah."

"Wow." Chris and Jonny dating. It was a bit of a shock, though I can't say I was all too surprised. Guy didn't look very happy, though. "Wait, is that what you're so freaked out about? You didn't see this coming?"

"Well, I mean, it's one thing for them to be, you know, them-like, but... I don't know about you Will, but I don't like having the mental image of two of my best friends going at it."

"Then why are you picturing it?"

"I don't know!" he exclaimed, burying his head in his hands. I couldn't believe how disgusted he sounded. They were our best friends, and their happiness is what should have mattered, not whatever sick porno was playing in Guy's head.

"Listen, it's time for us to go back out there now. And you can deal with it." Guy looked up, a shocked expression on his face.

"Yeah, OK," he said, finally deciding that I was right. He got off the counter and walked towards the door. "I'll just deal with it."

-

Guy's POV

Chris and Jonny were a couple. Ew? Yay? Figures? I couldn't make up my mind about it. It was so weird. Sure, they were always kinda flirty with each other, but I never expected anything to actually happen.

Will and I walked out of the bathroom and into the recording area. Chris and Jonny were both standing in the middle of the room, and they were kissing. Is this what I was gonna have to deal with from now on?

"Get a room," Will jokingly said as we walked in.

"Sorry!" Chris replied as he broke away from Jonny. Then I realised how happy he looked. Jonny, too. How could I have been such a jerk? Two of my best friends were the happiest they've ever looked, and that should have been enough for me.

We rehearsed for a bit, played some new stuff, and then decided it was time to call it quits. Will left first, because he needed to get home for dinner. At first I was considering leaving as soon as he did, so that there wouldn't be any third-wheel awkwardness for me, but I decided to stay behind for a bit longer.

"Chris?" He was shuffling some papers that he'd written all over.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry... about earlier. Really sorry."

"Ah, man, it's OK."

"No, it's not. You guys... I mean, you look so happy together. And that's all that matters, right?" He grinned and looked over at Jonny, who was placing his guitar back on the stand.

"Yeah, that's all that matters."

------------------------------------------------

A week after the shocking news of Chris and Jonny, the four of us were out at some restaurant for dinner. It took a bit of getting used to, but I was OK with them being a couple now. Part of me had worried that maybe I had been jealous of one of them, but luckily that wasn't it. It might have had to do with the fact that my six-year relationship had ended days before, though. In any case, we were all still best mates, and everything was basically back to normal.

While we were waiting for our food, we had a conversation about what kind of animals we'd all be.

"Rhino? What the hell does that mean?" Will sounded horrified that Jonny had suggested he'd be a rhino.

"You... like to take charge?" Jonny replied, sounding a bit afraid. Will laughed, and Jonny looked relieved.

"Jonny, you'd be... a dolphin," Chris said.

"A dolphin?"

"Yeah, 'cause they're really cute. Like you." The horror. The cheesy horror. "What about me... am I a kangaroo?"

"You're something, all right."

"We're something," Chris said, grabbing Jonny's hand. "We're something together." Jonny blushed and Chris kissed him on the cheek. They were actually a very cute couple.

"Wait... isn't that a line from one of our songs?" I asked. Chris looked at me and stared for a few seconds.

"Fuck if I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment