Monday, November 16, 2009

Jonny'd like to say

If I sit here just a little longer
and with my eyes I'll stare-
For with what else would I use
to gaze upon your curly hair?-

Would you think I was a bit creepy?
Or weird, to say the least?
But my love for you rages inside me
like some sort of wild beast.

I can hardly contain my joy
when I see your smiling face,
and when you laugh at the things I say
my heart beats all over the place.

I know it sounds so cheesy
but you're always on my mind.
Well, you and that fantastically,
lovely-shaped behind.

Maybe that's a bit too much
to reveal to you in this thing,
but anyway I have to say
I love to hear you sing.

And I love to hear you talk;
your accent melts my heart.
I will be so devastated
the day we have to part.

Until then I'll be content
with being your best friend.
But, Chris, I want to let you know
I'll love you 'til the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment