Monday, April 12, 2010

Wind, Trees, and Bitches :charming:

Wind, Trees, and Bitches
this story is not very long or interesting, but it is for dearest katie


It was a cold evening. The wind blew gently in the trees, causing the leaves to scratch against Chris's window.

If those leaves don't stop Chris thought to himself Imma have to cut a bitch.

The leaves refused to stop; in fact, it seemed as though they grew even more rambunctious after Chris's empty threats. Chris, sick with not being able to sleep, threw off the covers and went to the window. As he opened it, he yelled out, "STOP IT, WIND AND TREES AND LEAVES, I AM TUH-RYING TO SLEEEEEP!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, MARTIN! SOME OF US HAVE TO BE AT WORK IN THREE HOURS!" one of Chris's neighbors kindly shouted back.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE WIND IS BEING A JERK!" Chris retorted. He shut his window as his neighbor began to yell again, not really caring what the guy had to say.

Slowly he made his way back into his bed, and there he found a shadowy figure staring at him.

"Oh... did I wake you?" Chris asked.

"Um, kinda," Jonny said. "But it's OK. I understand that you needed to yell at the wind. I probably would have done the same thing."

"Good. Now, I hope that worked, because if it didn't, I'm seriously going to have to cut a bitch. If I can find one." Chris looked around for a while, then he was hit with an idea. "Heyyyyyy, our neighbor is a bitch!"

"So he is," Jonny replied. "I guess you could cut him if the wind doesn't stop."

"Ah, Jonny," Chris said as he slipped under the covers once more, "you are so understanding. I love that."

"And I love.... um, you. Goodnight!"

Jonny flipped over and fell asleep almost instantly. Chris stared at him, wishing that he had the ability to do that. But sadly, he was kept awake for another few hours, though not by the wind.
He merely just could not sleep when he could be using all that time to watch the man he loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment