Monday, April 12, 2010

My Socks



I have this pair of socks. I love them with my life. I like to wear them everyday.

My socks are pretty neat. My socks are very bright pink. My socks are flamboyant, says Will.

BUT WHAT DOES WILL KNOW? But what does Will wear all the time, a purple scarf? But what does that make him, also flamboyant?

They are a little dirty, my socks. They haven't exactly been washed yet. They have only stayed on my feet since I got them.

Guy told me to wash them. Guy ripped them off my feet when I refused. Guy threw my socks into a seething pot of water.

Then my socks shrank. Then I couldn't wear them anymore. Then I cried.

"Stop crying, pansy!!" Will shouted.
"Your yelling only makes me cry more!!" I cried.
"We'll buy you another pair of socks!!" Guy said.
"IT WON'T BE THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!" I screamed.

A dream came to me that night. A thing floated from the sky, an angel. A package was in its hands.

This is for youuuuuuu

I grabbed the package. I opened it carefully. I stared inside.

My socks were inside! My socks, the same ones I'd worn for ages! My socks and I were reunited!

When I woke up, it was morning. When I opened my eyes, an angel was in front of me. When I blinked a few times, I realized it was just Jonny.

"Chrissssss," he hissed.
"Jonny?" I replied.
"Here," he said.

Something landed in front of me. Something very bright pink. Something that looked like socks.

And socks they were! And surprised I was! And Jonny told me something.

It was all a dream. It was some sort of strange nightmare. It was OK now, though.

Jonny only took my socks from me during the night. Jonny just washed them PROPERLY for me. Jonny is a nice friend.

I am wearing my socks now, though they are clean. I promised I would wash them every now and then. I am just glad to have them back, even though they weren't really gone.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment